Full Time - : Open until filled
The Medical Scheduler assists and supports the Clinic Department to manage participant appointments.
- Schedules Participant appointments.
- Coordinates transportation for participant for outside medical appointments.
- General clerical duties including copying, faxing, emailing, filing, creating correspondence, etc.
- Taking referral sheets from appointments and inputs new appointments.
- Assists medical records department in calling for medical records
- Takes calls for nursing department and directs call to appropriate staff
Education: Minimum High Schoold Diploma.
Experience: Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite product. 1-2 years clerical or administrative expereince preferably.
Special Training: Must be able to work effectively with an interdisciplinary team. Must be able to communicate effectively. Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Must have a background in medical terminology. Ability to adapt to change in a positive/professional manner.
Physical Demands: Must be able to see, hear, and verbally communicate. Must be able to move about freely and possess manual dexterity and visual acuity. Sedentary for long periods of time.
Working Conditions: Primarily inside, well-lit, climate controlled environment.