Full Time - : Open until filled
Reporting to the CEO, the Controller has overall financial reporting responsibility for all Northland Healthcare Alliance divisions. This includes budgeting, cash flow monitoring, financial statement preparations, analysis and presentation.
- Oversight and monitoring of all financial and general accounting activity for all Northland Healthcare Alliance companies, including: A/R, A/P, Payroll, Depreciation, AJES, Banking, etc.
- Preparation of internal financial statements including AJEs and bank reconciliations on a monthly basis for all Northland affiliated companies.
- Management, preparation and presentation of annual budgets/forecasting for all Northland companies.
- Serve as the lead for the internal audit to assist with final preparation of audited financial statements.
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance.
- Reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors on a regular basis providing information on the financial status of Northland companies.
- Serve as an advisor to the CEO in relation to financial analysis and status of all companies as well as its effect on operational activities within the company.
- Provide analysis as well as serve as an advisor to the CEO and Management staff on the operational functionality of the business and new business endeavors.
- Provide leadership as it relates to the strategic goals of Northland as well as its quality initiatives including policy development and revision.
- Planning and reporting as it relates to grants, new programs and services offered by Northland Healthcare Alliance and companies.
- Oversee the payroll and benefit management for all employees of Northland along with the Human Resources Director.
- Responsible for licensure/accreditation as it applies to specific services of Northland (NIS, PACE, etc.)
- Responsible for contract oversight and negotiations across all Northland entities.
- PACE Program Specific Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination and supervision of all financial services, including third party billing system, payroll, benefits administration, billing of CMS and Medicaid, and required financial data submission.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (MBA or CPA preferred) 5+ years of experience preferred (Public accounting experience also preferred).
Working Conditions: Primarily inside, well-lit, climate controlled environment. Will require travel in various weather elements (rain, snow, cold, heat etc.) Will require frequent home visits. Potential exposure to infectious disease and environmental hazards. Frequent home visits. Reliable transportation required.