Full Time - : Open until filled
Job Summary: Responsible for all contacts with potential participants from Inquiry to Enrollment.
- Evaluate potential prospects for enrollment to the PACE program and coordinate the Intake and Enrollment process with the potential participant, family members, and/or referral source. Make referrals to community resources as appropriate.
- Determine funding sources such as Medicaid, Medicare and or private pay.
- Responsible for following up with potential enrollment prospects.
- Collect and maintain intake/enrollment statistical information for reporting purposes.
- Facilitates communication with and provides information regarding social, emotional and cultural factors of potential enrollees.
- Assists with marketing activities as necessary may include, presentations, booth events, health fairs, etc. Knows and adheres to the philosophy of Northland PACE.
Education/Training: Minimum Associate’s Degree. Experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
Physical Demands: Must be able to see, hear and verbally communicate. Must be able to move about freely and posess manual dexterity and visual acuity.
Working Conditions: Primarily inside, well-lit, climate controlled environment. Potential exposure to infectious diesease and environmental hazards. Occational home visits.