Full Time - : 05/31/2019
Apply on line at www.northlandpace.com or email cover letter and resume to Amanda Erickson at Aerickson@northlandhealth.com
Has full responsibility for all marketing efforts and community outreaches promoting the PACE program. Will develop key community partnerships along with the design and implementation of new programs that expand PACE enrollment opportunities, ensuring growth of the program and meeting the mission of Northland PACE Senior Care Services. This will serve to attract new enrollees and provide a positive public image in the communities served.
Primary Responsibilities: The Marketing Director’s duties shall include, but not be limited to:
- Assumes responsibility for building the Northland PACE brand in the communities served, and educating the public on the features and benefits of the PACE model of care with the objective of ever increasing enrollment
- Schedules and conducts public presentations in various venues
- Writes and schedules print advertising
- Writes and schedules electronic advertising (radio, television, online media sources)
- Participates in public events, such as senior health fairs, to increase visibility in the community
- Develops and maintains all marketing materials
- Maintains compliance with all CMS and State regulations
- Maintains, or works with designee, PACE website and Facebook page, ensuring that all content is current, relevant and complies with all regulations; maintains employment postings on PACE website to ensure all listings are current with approved PACE job descriptions included
- Establishes and maintains relationships with referral agencies and individuals
- Establishes and fosters working relationships with all Northland PACE staff
- Maintains positive relationship with all regulatory personnel and agencies
- Is aware of, educates others regarding, and avoids prohibited marketing practices
- Provides monthly reports relative to past marketing activities and planned upcoming activities to PACE management and appropriate staff; provides reports to Executive Director for inclusion in quarterly Board Reports.
- Conducts monthly marketing meeting to keep PACE management, site managers, and staff informed of marketing activities
- Collaborates with PACE Executive Director and Site Managers to maximize efficiency in the utilization of marketing budget
- Manages expenditures to ensure department functions within budgetary guidelines, utilizing funds with primary goal of increasing enrollment to meet fiscal year objectives
- Implements and maintains a marketing plan with measurable enrollment objectives and a system for tracking effectiveness
- Perform back up assistance for intake and enrollment activities as needed, including completion of the process from inquiry through enrollment
- Perform chart audits related to enrollment and denial of enrollment, or other QAPI assigned duties
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Four degree in Marketing (or related business degree) preferred
Experience: Minimum three years sales and/or marketing. Prefer background in long term care or other geriatric service promotion.
Number and type of
Employees supervised: None
Licensure, registry or
Certification required: None
Special Training: Must be able to communicate effectively including in public presentation settings. Must possess superior writing and creative skills. Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to adapt to change in a positive/professional manner.
Physical Demands: Must be able to see, hear, and verbally communicate. Must be able to move about freely and possess manual dexterity and visual acuity. May be required to use personal vehicle for business purposes.
Working Conditions: Primarily indoors in well-lit, climate controlled environments.